Wednesday, September 8, 2010

An Update!

Howdy! I just wanted to let you know that I am currently getting started on orders that were taken at the Fall party 8/30/10. Hopefully you will have your cute little numbers in the next couple of weeks. I am going to admit that I have a ton of orders right now, which is fab. but a little overwhelming. So to help me keep up the love of making cute stuff and still enjoying being a stay home mom I have invested in a sewing machine. I can not replicate the hand stitch that you have always seen my work in, but I do have some other options. This being said my prices and products will be changing a bit. I will start to offer on future orders the options of hand sewn or machine at two different prices. I just wanted to let you know in case you would prefer the machine over the hand stitch. Please let me know if you want to switch to machine stitch. Sorry to ramble but just wanted to share. Smiles,Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment